Today we did an interview with Jenna, the English teacher. She is an English teacher and she helps us with the speaking. The ESO and Batxillerat students go with Jenna one day a week and we spend one hour talking with her, and sometimes we write too. She is a good teacher and she helps us a lot to improve our English speaking skills. Here you are the interview that we did to her:
– Where are you from?
I’m from San Diego, In California.
– How many years have you been in Catalonia?
1 Year and half.
– Do you have family in Spain? Or another place?
All my family is from California.
– Do you like Barcelona?
Yes, it’s beautiful and I love the people and the food.
– Do you want to live in another country?
Maybe in the future, but in Barcelona I’m happy.
– How many languages do you speak?
English, and a little bit of Spanish and now I learn Catalan.
– How many classes do you teach?
I teach from 4th of Primary to 2nd High School.
– How many years have you been in this school?
This is my second year.
– What do you like most about being a teacher?
I like working with kids, it’s very interesting, allows me to be creative and it’s never boring.
– Do you have another job?
I teach more classes and I do online marketing.
– Do you like this school? Are you comfortable in the school?
I love this school and I’m very comfortable here.
– Have you been a teacher of another school?
I taught at another school in Matadepera.
– Do you like your job?
I love my job.
– What is your hobby?
My hobbies are cooking, playing with my dog and travelling.
– Do you have brothers or sisters?
I have two siblings. A younger sister and an old brother
– Thank you so much Jenna!
You’re welcome guys!